|Are you ready to have the
clatter of tiny little feet grace your living room? If so, here are
some tips for getting pregnant.
1. Start taking folic acid.
2. Keep sex fun when youíre trying to conceive. Improvise by
utilizing several rooms in your home.
3. Lie down for at least five minutes after intercourse.
4. Make love often during your fertile period.
5. If you haven't already stopped smoking, do it now.
6. Are you a coffee drinker? Give it up or switch to decaf!
7. Set up an appointment with your doctor to review your medical
history and to talk about your plans to start trying to conceive.
8. If you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter drugs, be
sure to ask your doctor if it's safe for you to continue taking them
once you start trying to conceive.
9. Start keeping a menstrual calendar. Note the date when your
period starts, the number of days it lasts, and anything else your
doctor might want to know about.
10. Don't go on a crash diet. It will affect ovulation and
consequently your fertility.
11. Large doses of certain types of vitamins can be harmful to your
developing baby. Switch to a prenatal vitamin before you conceive.
12. Don't eat, drink, or get out of bed before you take your
temperature. Each of these activities can affect the accuracy of
13. Start an exercise program. Walking at a reasonably fast pace for
20 to 30 minutes three or more times each week will help you to
develop good strength, stamina, and cardiovascular health. Before
you start any exercise program, however, you should get your
14. Donít drink. Alcohol can cause serious problems for the baby.
15. If your partner's sperm count is low or marginal, you may be
advised to have intercourse every other day to allow his sperm count
to build up.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mila_Sidman_Alice_Seba